How-to reset all of the settings on a Samsung Highlight.*
1. On the main screen push the Phone button in the bottom left hand corner.
2. Now you see your keypad. Type in the following "pass phrase": *#6984125*#
3. Now you should see a screen you likely haven't seen before. On this menu choose Pre-configuration.
4. Now you'll be prompted with a box that says Confirm, and Cancel below it. Click the empty box, and it will give you a screen to type. Here you should type the following "code": *#73561*#
5. Choose Done.
6. Choose Confirm.
7. Your phone will restart itself and the settings will be replaced with the Factory Defaults.
* I am not responsible for the actions you preform. A forum for resetting a Samsung Highlight without a password, became ever so useful when I wanted to reset the settings on a Samsung Highlight. Most of the information posted here was acquired from that post, but some was from first hand experience.